- To be an excellent Faculty, independent, dignified, inspired by Pancasila, dedicated to the needs and the welfare of the nation and world.
- Organizing, developing and building qualified higher education of veterinary medicine, ethics, and moral.
- Improving research quality that support education also science and technology improvement in the field of Veterinary
- Improving dedication to society based on analysis and research work that have benefits in improving public welfare and educating nation life on the basis of “Manusya Mriga Satwa Sewaka” (Contribute to Human Wellbeing Through Animal Welfare)
Producing veterinarians, masters, and doctors who are capable of handling animal health, and harmonizing animal, human, and environmental health, as a pioneer of the animal health problem solvers nationally and internationally, through:
- High qualified veterinary medicine higher education in order to produce graduates to be superior, independent, dignified, imbued with Pancasila and to serve the behalf and prosperity of the nation.
- Veterinary Research that being the national reference that supports education and advances in science and technology in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
- Community service based on reasoning and research work that is useful in advancing the general welfare and educating the life of the nation on the basis of “manusya mriga satwa sewaka”.
- Faculty management that is fair, transparent, participatory, in order to support the effectiveness and efficiency of resource utilization that is strong and sustainable.
- Continuous cooperation with national and international institutions on the basis of the principle of welfare